Since starting our herd in 2006, our focus has been on cultivating excellence. The quality of our dams and herd sires are the foundation of our successful breeding program. With an emphasis on health and conformation, then fineness and uniformity and finally, density and crimp, our breeding program strives for cria with genetic gains over their Dam and Sire’s individual qualities. Our award-winning herd sires and carefully selected outside breedings are utilized to achieve these goals, as well as to ensure genetic diversity.
Specializing in colored alpacas ranging from fawn to true black, with a concentration on our personal favorites of brown and black, our goal is to breed our colored huacayas
so that their fleece characteristics rival the finest white huacaya fleeces.
Of equal importance to our breeding program is our commitment to ongoing client support. Whether you are new to the alpaca business or are an experienced breeder, as a client of Tall Corn Alpacas, you will find outstanding client services and guarantees in addition to a diverse selection of excellent alpacas.
As a child I was told that the expression “We’re in Tall Corn” referred to good, prosperous times. Please give us the opportunity to help your alpaca business be in Tall corn too!
Whom you purchase from is as important as what you purchase. We value the importance of client relationships and pride ourselves in not only meeting, but exceeding our clients’ expectations. As clients of Tall Corn Alpacas you will receive many value-added incentives and continuing client support.
Farm Services and Guarantees:
• A diverse selection of quality alpacas, fairly priced
• All alpacas sold with full reproductive guarantees
• 90 day cria live birth guarantee
• All females sold with two complimentary breedings to any Tall Corn Herd Sire
• Discounts for drive-by breedings
• Mobile herd sire breeding services available
• Multiple purchase savings on alpaca sales & herd sire services
• Complimentary services, including pregnancy confirmation, ARI registration processing, and transportation of purchased alpacas.
• Complete and accurate health records.
• Mentoring and training for the new breeders
• 24/7 emergency help
• Our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional service and support long after the sale has been completed.
Herd Reduction in progress
Would like a few less animals this winter while re-launching my financial services career. Make an offer....